By law, the maximum amount an individual may contribute is $1,000 ($2,000 per couple) per year.
I confirm that the following statements are true and accurate:
- I am a United States citizen or a lawfully admitted permanent resident of the United States ("green card holder").
- I am at least 18 years of age.
- This contribution is made from my personal funds, and is not made from the funds of a corporation, labor organization, partnership, LLC, out-of-state PAC, or another person or entity.
- I will not be reimbursed by anyone for this contribution.
- This contribution is made using my personal credit card or debit card for which I have the legal obligation to pay, and is not made using the credit card or debit card of a corporation, labor organization, or another person or entity.
- My contributions to the Committee to Elect Jacob Ventura will not aggregate in excess of $1,000 per calendar year ($200 per calendar year for lobbyists).
If you would like to contribute via check please send your contribution to:
Committee to Elect Jacob Ventura
P.O. Bx 274
Seekonk, MA 02771
**Contributions to the Committee to Elect Jacob Ventura are not deductible as charitable contributions for federal income tax purposes.